1. President Obama recently held a health care summit. How did it go? Were the Republicans obstructionist - intent on making it Obama's Waterloo?
2. Why can't both parties craft a health care reform package acceptable to everyone? OR: Should the President just run with the Dems and get some reforms?
3. The troubles at Toyota continue. How does this affect the US auto industry?
4. A Rhode Island public school system fired all the teachers at a poorly performing school? Was this the right thing to do? The president applauded the move? Was this the right thing to do?
5. Republicans reinvigorated by the Scott Brown win. Will this affect the next few years of political races?